Friday, November 2, 2012

Craving Sweets? Eat Sour.

So I'm driving to the hardware store, listening to the radio, when John Tesh offers one of his endless tips for living. This time its for fat people like me: Whenever I crave sweets, I should eat something sour, instead. It will take away the craving for sweets. So after the hardware store I stop at the supermarket and pick up a jar of sliced dill pickles. It's been less than 24 hours, but so far it's working. How do I know? I have a house full of leftover Halloween candy that I haven't devoured, yet.

 This tip for living brought to you by the blog that not only discusses superficial topics like whether or not there is a God, or how to know if your government is out to get you, but also the really important things, like how to lose weight.

No comments: